The Style of
Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry is proud to partner with the Jackson Symphony League to invite patrons to Discover the Style of Ippolita through a special style presentation at the league’s annual luncheon, May 3, 2017, al fresco under a grand tent on the grounds of Lee Michaels at Renaissance at Colony Park.
Event Check-In 11:00 a.m.
Lunch Seating 11:30 a.m.
Tickets and Luncheon Sponsorship Packages
available as follows:
Includes welcome cocktail, lunch, design presentation, meet and greet dessert reception with Ippolita and door prize opportunities.
Includes all of the above along with:
- Event and table signage with logo
- 8 tickets to the event (1 table)
- Listing in program book
- Recognition on e-mail blast
- Listing on Jackson Symphony League website
- $250 tax deductible donation made in the name of your company
- Listing in Annual Report
- Priority event check-in
JSL Sub Deb Program:
Events, Scholarships & more for Metro Area Girls in 10th, 11th, and 12th, grades.
The Style of IPPOLITA